The bulk bag, also known as FIBC, is a flexible container used for storing and transporting bulk powdered, granular or lumpy materials in the chemical, building material, plastics, minerals, and many other fields. It allows fast handling of the bulk material and can be conveniently transported. Generally made using polypropylene or polyethylene material, the bulk bag offers such advantages as moisture resistance, dust-proof property, radiation resistance, high structural strength and durability.
The FIBC (flexible intermediate bulk container) is a tubular or square bulk bag made by plastic materials. With light weight and sufficient structural strength, it can be easily lifted or transported by a crane, forklift or other devices. The bulk container usually has filling spout and discharge spout, which greatly facilitates filling and discharging operations. With a load capacity generally from 400 kg to 3000 kg, the FIBC is mainly used to store bulk powdered, granular or lumpy materials, like chemical products, mineral products, agricultural products, cement, and other goods.
The bulk bag, or FIBC, is usually made from polypropylene, polyethylene, or other polyester fiber. It is lightweight but provides high load capacity. Usually designed with lifting loops for movement by a forklift or crane, the bag can be easily handled. In addition, the discharge spout at the bottom makes emptying very convenient.
1. According to bag shape: tubular, square, and U type.
2. In accordance with raw material: coated fabric, resin treated fabric, interwoven fabric, composite fabric, etc.
3. Based on discharge spout: FIBC with discharge spout and FIBC without discharge spout.
4. According to utilization: single trip and multi-trip types.
1. Carefully read and closely follow the product instructions before use.
2. Don't stand directly under the bulk bag during lifting process.
3. Make sure the hooks centrally hang the bag loops and avoid inclined lifting or single side lifting.
4. During handling operation, prevent the bag from collisions with other items.
Filling: Firstly hang the loops symmetrically on the beams of the filling machine, and the bag bottom should come into contact with the ground. Then, open the FIBC filling spout, insert filling barrel and fix it. Finally, start the filling machine and the goods will be filled into the bag from the spout. After filling, please close the filling spout.
The conductive FIBC can effectively avoid fire and explosion accidents caused due to electrostatic charges which may occur during the filling discharge procedure. This is because it can control electrostatic charges by grounding. This type of bulk bag is mainly used for packaging dangerous goods in the chemical, pharmaceutical and other industries.